All transport: Travel around Ireland in comfortable mid-sized coaches.
Departure: 8:30am in Dublin - 166 Parnell St., Rotunda, Dublin 1
Experienced tour guide: Expect entertaining commentary, insights into local secrets, and extra support from your tour guide.
9 nights in quad share accommodation in a variety of quality backpacker hostels & wilderness lodges. Upgrades to private twin and single rooms are available.
9 nights in a twin share accommodation in a variety of classic B&Bs and hotels. Upgrades to private twin/double and single rooms are available.
Meals: 6 breakfasts.
Top rated activities:
- Visit Titanic Musem Belfast
- Black Taxi Tour of Belfast Suburbs (optional extra)
- Whiskey tasting tour of Bushmills Distillery
- Pleasant walk along the Antrim coast & Slieve League Cliffs
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Giant's Causeway
- Glenveagh National Park Donegal
- Derry City Walking Tour
- Biking along the Great Western Greenway
- Boyne Boat Tour
What’s not included?
Any optional extra activities above and not specified as included in the itinerary. These can be booked via your guide, often at an exclusive Irish Experience special price!
WHAT TO BRING:
Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high), swimming gear, sunhat and sunscreen, rain jacket/trousers, warm fleece, hat and gloves, motion sickness tablets, water bottle, towel and toiletries, warm clothing and waterproof jacket, insect repellent, camera.
- All rates are in EURO, per person, and are subject to change.
- Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a single bag, plus a small daypack.